English Rhubarb Vodka
Frozen Rhubarb & Apple Cooler
- 4 parts (160ml) Edwards 1902 Rhubarb Vodka
- 8 parts (320ml) Cloudy Apple Juice
- 1 part (40ml) Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 Small Apple
- 2 x Highball Glasses
- 1 x Freeze-able sealable container
- 1 x Fork
- 1 x Spoon
- Pour all liquid ingredients into the container and gently stir. Seal the container and put in the freezer for at least 6 hours (or overnight if it’s easier).
- Remove from the freezer and loosen the frozen drink using a gentle prodding motion with a twist of the wrist – This will turn the drink into a slushy consistency.
- Cut two discs of apple and add a small incision so that they sit on the side of the glasses.
- Spoon the loosened frozen drink into the glasses and serve.
Share this with your friends and family.