Vodka Lime & Ginger Soda
Edwards Espresso Martini
Sophisticated, edgy and unexpectedly strong, the Espresso Martini has earned its classic cocktail status. Recreate the classic Espresso Martini with our step-by-step guide, using freshly brewed espresso, a dash of coffee liqueur and a simple sugar syrup.
- 50ml Edwards 1902 Vodka
- 50ml freshly brewed espresso coffee
- 25ml Edwards Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- Coffee beans
- Bring caster sugar, with an equal measure of water, to the boil over a medium heat.
- Stir and allow syrup mixture to cool before pouring into the mixer.
- Add ice, Edwards 1902 Vodka, espresso and Edwards Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur.
- Shake until the outside of the cocktail shaker feels icy cold – 10 seconds for optimal frothiness.
- Strain into chilled glasses and garnish with coffee beans.
Share this with your friends and family.