Did you know, our coffee liqueur can be enjoyed as part of a delicious dessert? For full hearts and full bellies this Valentines Day, take a look at our simple yet sublime tiramisu recipe below using Edwards Coffee Liqueur.
- 175g Italian ladyfingers or homemade sponge
- 100ml freshly brewed espresso coffee
- 100ml Edwards Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur
- 500g mascarpone cheese
- 250ml whipping cream
- 85g golden caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder or grated dark chocolate
- Line a baking dish with Italian ladyfingers / homemade sponge. We’ve made our tiramisu that extra bit decadent with one layer of chocolate sponge and and one layer of vanilla sponge.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp freshly brewed espresso and 2 tbsp Edwards Coffee Liqueur over the sponge.
- Beat the mascarpone, whipping cream, golden caster sugar and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Stir in 2 tbsp Edwards Coffee Liqueur, then evenly spread the mixture over the cake. You can repeat this process to get a layered effect.
- Cover and chill before dusting with cocoa powder or grated dark chocolate. Enjoy!
Share this with your friends and family.