Vodka Lime & Ginger Soda
Edwards’ Bloody Mary
The Bloody Mary is the epitome of a boozy brunch. We make ours with a simple but powerful blend, which includes a kick of Tabasco and a splash of local Henderson’s Relish. Create this classic cocktail with our step-by-step guide.
- 50ml Edwards 1902 vodka
- 75ml good quality tomato juice (we like Eager)
- 10ml lemon juice
- 10ml Amontillado sherry (or any dry alternative)
- 10ml sugar syrup
- 5 dashes of Henderson’s Relish (or Worcester sauce)
- 8 drops of hot sauce (we use Tabasco)
- 3 slices of ginger
- Slice of ginger
- Celery stick
- Muddle 3 slices of ginger in base of shaker.
- Add remaining ingredients (aside from garnish) to shaker and add ice.
- Roll rather than shaking hard.
- Pour into glass of choice (we prefer highball or large wine glass full of ice) and garnish.
Share this with your friends and family.