Richard’s Vodka Lime & Soda
It might be a simple cocktail to make, but the Vodka, Lime & Soda is a treat for the taste buds, perfect for a big pitcher and has almost zero calories. Create Richard’s favourite cocktail with our step-by-step guide, using fresh squeezed limes.
- 50ml Edwards 1902 vodka
- 2 freshly squeezed limes
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 splash of lime cordial (we used Belvoir)
- 1 splash of soda water
- 2 fresh mint leaves
- 1 wedge of lime
- Chop and juice two limes.
- Add the freshly squeezed lime juice to the mixer with a measure of Edwards 1902 Vodka and lime cordial.
- Top up with a large splash of soda water and gently stir to combine.
- Pour into a glass over ice and garnish with mint.
Share this with your friends and family.